Have Questions? We have the Answers:
Can I use my Yoga mat outside?
Our Alerse 75 yoga mat is excellent for outdoor use. Because our mats are extra thick at 8mm they are insanely comfortable on any surface. We recommend the Alerse 75 mat because of our SUPER GRIP technology, our mats have different materials on either side. One dedicated to gripping the floor or other outside surface and the other to being the grip you need for the hardest of poses.
What is the best thickness for a yoga mat?
We believe the best thick yoga mat is the Alerse 75 at 8mm it is the world’s thickest most luxurious performance yoga mat. Having a thick mat makes it so that you can stay in poses for longer and not be in pain. No more knee, wrist, or back pain. So go ahead and stay in those poses longer. Master them and smile while doing it. The Alerse 75 8mm thick yoga mat offers the ultimate CUSH and Grip for the hardest of workouts and poses.
What is your best Yoga Mat?
The best yoga mat available is the Alerse THICK yoga mat. It is the best premium mat currently on the market for the following reasons:
- THICK - 8mm : Our mat is the thickest most premium performance mat on the market.
- RECYCLED: Our mats are 75% Recycled plastics, removing those plastics from the environment.
- SUSTAINABLE: The materials used in our biofoam are pulled from water-based ecosystems to cleanse those environments, and strip and seal up harmful C02 from the environment. Each mat cleans 1,636 liters of water and 1,025 cubic meters of air.
- SKIN SAFE: Stay Healthy with materials that are body and earth friendly. No PVC or other harsh chemicals that are bad for you and bad for the planet.
- BIG: 26 x71" Allows more space to immerse yourself in the moment
- GRIP: Our mats have different materials on either side: one dedicated to gripping the floor and the other to provide the grip you need for the hardest of workouts.
- TECH: Our proprietary, High Rebound OmFoam Tech, provides the
- ULTIMATE CUSH, GRIP, and rebound for those hard workouts and poses.
How do I care for my mat?
When you first get your mat the best way to get it ready for your first workout is to give it a wipe down with a damp cloth. Once it dries, it should be ready to go for that first awesome experience with your new mat. For subsequent cleanings we recommend using a wet cloth with a very small amount of soap. You do not want to use too much cleaner or soap as those substances can leave a slippery residue on your mat. Again after using the cloth with a small amount of soap we recommend then using just a damp cloth to wipe it clean of any residue left over from the first wipe.
What styles of yoga are suitable for your mats?
Our THICK premium yoga mats are suitable for every type of yoga. Weather your practice Vinyasa, Hatha, Iyengar, Kundalini, Bikram, Yin, Restorative, Prenatal, Anusara, Jivamukti our mat has the thickness and grip that you need to make your practice awesome!
Do you make mats with custom sizes?
Our mats are Big 26”x71” giving you plenty of room for your practice. But, they do not come in custom sizes.